6th - 8th Grade
North Crawford Middle School is part of a beautiful, state-of-the-art PreK-12 facility located in rural southwestern Wisconsin. The middle school wing of the K-12 building was added on to the existing building in 1996. We are located along State Hwy. 131, between the villages of Soldiers Grove and Gays Mills. The school is bordered by forested ridges, corn fields, and the winding Kickapoo River. Students literally become a part of nature when they walk outside our doors. The middle school curriculum challenges students, holding them accountable for a high level of learning. Our middle school teachers do an excellent job of preparing the sixth, seventh and eighth graders for high school, and life beyond. The following is a list of some of the opportunities and accomplishments of our great students and staff at North Crawford Middle School.
- Manageable class sizes in all academic areas.
- Students receive daily instruction in mathematics, reading, language, science, and social studies.
- Students rotate through exploratory classes of Art, Keyboarding, Spanish, Careers, FACE, Agriculture, and Tech Ed.
- Students can choose electives in choir and/or band.
- Advisory and Homeroom period to make personal connections with students.
- Access to Beyond the Bell After School program.
- Students may be selected to participate in highly renowned North Crawford Playhouse productions.
- Students have the option of participating in extra-curricular athletic programs, including cross country, volleyball, football, basketball, wrestling, and track.
- Our highly qualified staff have many years of combined teaching experience working with adolescents and implementing best practices in middle level education.